This truly SATISFYING shake channels the ice cream version of a favorite candy bar that rhymes with 'slickers'.
This isn’t just a “that looks nice type of recipe”...
It’s more of a WOW, “I need to make this because it tastes better than any dessert that I can go and overpay $10 for."
As a MAJOR bonus this also leaves you feeling great NOW & LATER rather than a lingering feeling of regret.
Nice Cream effect: Maybe you haven’t experienced this yet but the powdered peanut butter adds the perfect emulsifying old fashioned shake consistency.
Our Bliss Protein Blends canisters are ALL 20% OFF through July 15th, 2019. Stock up + save all summer long.HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 Serving of Salted Carmel Bliss Protein
- 2 Tbsp Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Cup Ice
- 1 Cup coconut or almond milk
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs or chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts (optional for extra creaminess, fiber, omegas, and protein)
- Blend into purée
- Drink, savor and chew up that delicious nourishment.
*Modification and Alternatives:
Sub Powdered Peanut Butter for Almond or Sunflower Butter
Can sub honey for 2 Dates
Need a Low/No sugar version? We got that too..
2 tbsp Monk fruit Maple syrup OR golden monk fruit