ISSUE NO. 01
March 28th 2016
The Golden Ratio Blog
A Recipe Guide for :
I scream, you scream, we all scream for...avocado pudding?!
Trust me, after making this killer recipe, you’ll be craving it like it’s going out of style. This 3-ingredient recipe is not only grain and dairy-free, it’s chock-full of hunger-curbing ingredients, so you’ll never have to feel guilty about indulging. Plus, it only takes 10 minutes to make - because who has time to mess around with snacks when you’re HANGRY - am I right?
Here’s how to whip this deliciousness up in just 10 minutes flat.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 scoop Vanilla Bliss Golden Ratio
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (almond or cashew work well)
- Cut 1 ripe avocado in half, remove the seed and scoop the avocado meat into a high power blender.
- Add the Golden Ratio protein and non-dairy milk.
- Blend until avocado becomes smooth and the mixture’s consistency turns to a fluffy-thick “pudding".
- Pour immediately into a pretty cup and enjoy with a spoon
This recipe is so versatile, you could make it in a million different ways. I topped mine off with powdered cinnamon for a little extra sweetness, but it could easily be topped with berries, a honey drizzle, or even made with Golden Ratio Chocolate Bliss (yum)!
Tip: If you like your pudding thicker and colder - stick it in the fridge for 15 minutes to firm up prior to consumption.
Olivia Day is a certified yoga-instructor living in Ohio. Much of her lifestyle is centered around practicing and teaching yoga. When she’s not on her mat, she’s busy freelance marketing or running the activities for residents at local nursing homes.